Removal of mercury filling, or amalgams, and other toxic metals from your mouth can reduce both the chronic exposure to mercury vapor, as well as the electrical currents that are created by the contact of different metals in fillings and crowns. Old mercury fillings may contain 50% mercury.
Although controversial, these currents are potentially harmful because they block the meridians and bio-energetic fields of your body. In order to ensure that your health is not compromised, an integrated approach which includes nutritional counseling, special air filters, a special oxygenated water system, negative ion generators, oxygen masks and rubber dams is used for mercury removal and other toxic metals.
Post a Comment